There are so many different types of clothing items that are worn by the females of Muslim countries to keep themselves secured and to give respect to their culture. Some of the different types of Muslim clothing items that are worn by women are mentioned below:
1. This is generally a modest dress that is used by women to cover their heads in presence of any male member around them.
2. These are the type of clothes that are used by women from the time of the Mughal Empire. Hijab usually refers to a square or rectangular piece of cloth that is folded by women around heads and chin.
3.Depending on the style and location, hijabs are given different types of names such as Shaylah or Tarhah.
1. Khimar is again a headscarf that women’s use to cover their heads. These are used by women in presence of male members around them.
2.These head scarfs are known by different names in different parts of the world. These scarfs are usually draped around the head and they cover half body of the women till the waist. People can easily buy these type of Muslim women clothing online also at easy and affordable rates.
1. Abayas is a maxi dress that is used by women to cover themselves properly. These are the dresses that are usually worn by Arab Gulf countries.
2. These dresses are worn by women in public areas and these are the type of dresses that cover the women fully from top to the bottom.
3. These Abayas are usually made from black synthetic fiber and are embroidered from some parts. There are so many different types of Abayas that can be bought by women online.
1.The chador is a long cloak like a piece of cloth that is again used by women to cover their heads. These chadors are a piece of cloth that covers the women from the top of the head to the feet.
2. These are the type of dresses that are usually worn by the women of Iran. These dresses do not have a face veil.
1. These are an over-garment or cloak that are worn by women while going in public areas. These are similar to Abayas but more fitted.
2. It is more similar to a tailor-fitted coat than an Abaya. People can buy modest dresses for women online at cheap and affordable prices.
1. Niqabs are again a headscarf that Muslim women use to cover their heads. These are the headscarf’s available with a face veil that means it covers the face also.
2. These Niqabs are worn by women’s while going out in public areas. These are the type of cloth that women’s wear for their own privacy and security.
These above-mentioned are the different types of clothes that Muslim women’s wear to cover themselves.