Forgot the birthday of any special person in your life? Have only a day or even less in your hand? Don’t worry.
Here are 8 last minute gift ideas for the birthday:
- Cakes: Can birthdays be celebrated without cakes? So here is the best last minute idea. If you love baking, you can make cakes and also cute cupcakes with toppings like fresh berries and crushed candy bars yourself at home. To give it a pro look, put it in a gift box with a beautiful wrapper and place a card on top of it and tie it with ribbons and ruffians. Don’t worry if you don’t have baking skill. Just order it from any homemade designer cake services. So here is your chance to make the persons birthday special even if you hardly have any time in your hand.
- Self-made Card: A blank card is all you require to create a homemade card. Either write something special or if you are good at kirigami you can make cards by cutting and designing them like the cards displayed on the shelves. Paint a beautiful picture if you are confident about it. Write a heartwarming birthday wish inside the card to make the person feel special.
- Bouquets: It doesn’t take much time to buy some blooming flowers and arrange it in a bouquet within a matter of minutes. Moreover thanks to the online florist services which have made gifting flowers easier. Even if you can’t be present there in person and present the flowers to the person you can make sure that the person receives it. All you have to do is select the bouquet according to your budget and name the place it has to be sent to; for example, send flowers to Gurgaon and the person will open his/her door with a flower bouquet waiting at the doorstep! What is a better way than making a person be greeted with blooming flowers on his/her special day? Moreover, the order is delivered within 24 hours or even less. So time constraint is not a problem at all.
- Bookmarks: You can create innovative bookmarks within a few minutes. There are various tutorial videos to make these. So go online and make sure you choose the best ideas like the person’s favorite quote or favorite book name or cut and design them to look like a pen or any other thing you can.
- Gifts: Online gifts stores provide the option to deliver your gifts at his/her doorstep within a day of your order. You can also order a gift wrapper and attach a card with the person’s name on it. Also you have the option of making it customized. You can order personalized gifts by customizing it with that person’s picture or quotes or any other photo that you think he/she may like. There are various options like coffee mugs, key rings, t-shirts, showpieces, watch, wall clock, wind chimes, idol, and so many more.
- CD/DVD: Create a CD/DVD with the collection of his/her favorite music or movies and gift it with an innovative CD cover. Blank CDs and DVDs are available at any stationery stores and also the movies/songs/series or whatever can be downloaded with only an internet connection. So what are you waiting for?
- Spray Painting: If you have a t-shirt at home you can definitely use your spray painting skills to use and spray anything you like with a meaning or abstract and present it to the birthday boy/girl.
Also Read: 6 Cool Birthday Gift Ideas For Girlfriend